Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Naptime with Mommy--


There's nothing like a little nap in the afternoon-- and it's
especially nice when Mommy snuggles me... we just got
home from the doctor's (Neurologist) visit.
=
SPECIAL PROGRESS REPORT:
Some of my friends & family already know that I'm having a little trouble
with my right hand-- I'm not using it like my left hand, which is quite good
at grabbing for things. The good news is that it seems to be slowly
improving, and the Doctor says my brain could still be able to develop
so I can use my right hand too. The Doctor is sending me for an MRI
of my brain on Thursday, November 1st. They'll have to sedate me,
so I'll take a little nap like this one for about an hour.
In the meantime, Mommy & Daddy are using some physical therapy
techniques to help me develop my right hand skills-- we'll know more
after the MRI-- and we'll let you know, O.K.?
For now, would you just PRAY FOR ME ?? Thanks, I need it!