Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh, CANADA !

It's time for a trip up north-- to Canada !

It's my second road trip to Granville Island in Vancouver...

We didn't have to deal with flying or airport security :(

It was cold enough, but just rainy, the SNOW was a NO-SHOW...

I did get to visit one of my favorite rides--

The PINK-PANTHER-MOBILE !!

And have a special treat-- a GIRLIE BROWNIE BITE-- yum !

No Vancouver visit would be complete
without a trip to Stanley Park...

Me and Mom check out the Totems...

Mom and Dad on the "name-game-bench"
(where they sat and decided on what they would name ME)
p.s. I took this picture myself !

I'd like to point out that this is 'Ferguson Point' ...

It's a great place to chase and be chased...

Stanley Park has lots of great views...

...and a little Santa's village !

I was meant to be a Ballerina--

...and our whole family is nuts about Nutcrackers !
(watch for our Christmas card)

Me and Dad survey the stout Lions Gate bridge--
(built by the Guinness Family --yes, the BEER people)

The bridge will take you to North and West Vancouver

No road trip would be complete
without a stop at the local COSTCO !