Saturday, January 15, 2011

My First Camera and Photos

(note: most of these pictures were taken by me)


My very first picture-- Dad
is taking movies of me opening presents


Mom is watching too!

You gotta love Christmas!


Hi ! It's Grandma Nancy and Jose' too


This is my new Belle outfit. Mom and Dad are cool--


Margo and Auntie... and don't forget Trygve


The day after Christmas we had a visit with Cece, Miss Kimberly, and Ben


My room has a couple of shelves, a bookcase, my Hello Kitty radio,

and of course my clothes closet-- I am a lucky girl !


This is Brittany, she was my Mom's Cabbage Patch doll
when she was little. (Mom still likes dolls)


I LOVE my 'rubber-dress' Disney Princess dolls !!


Oh, and my Princess Ballerina dolls too!


I like anything with Princesses. And MONKEYS too.


Auntie posed in my room. I surprised Dad.