Thursday, February 24, 2011

The CELEBRATION begins--

Dad hung the flag with the proclamation:
"Let the Festivities Begin!"

School was cancelled in honor of my 4th Birthday --YIPEE!!
(Actually, it was a 'snow day')

Mari came over to help me celebrate,
since her day-care was closed.

Mom and I built a Snowman--

-- a BIRTHDAY SNOWMAN !

Later on, Grandma Nancy presented me with a
Ballerina Musical Jewelry Box, and a Gold Cross Necklace!

We went to dinner at Red Robin (I got a free meal)
and everybody sang "Happy-Happy-Birthday" to me !

Of course, I also got a complimentary Hot Fudge Sundae

Andrew and Matthew sent a Fairy nice gift by mail--

--and so did my Auntie Jannie and Uncle Mike--

--Auntie Karen, Uncle John and cousin Jenna did too!--

Mom and Dad gave me a couple of gifts, but
my very favorite one is JESSIE !!
I also got a Birthday cupcake
(the big party will be on Saturday)

Last but not least, Auntie Barb stopped by
with a big bunch of balloons !
I had a fun-filled Birthday--
THANKS EVERYBODY !!