Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oh HAPPY DAY !!

It's going to be a day to remember--

I'm going to help make it SPECIAL--

The Ladies-in-waiting are waiting--

The Men are waiting too--

For the Ring-Bearers to clear the path--

for Margo and I, to 'Spread the Love'--

and now, HERE COMES THE BRIDE--

Special Delivery by her very proud Papa--

Now's the time to get all teary-eyed and emotional, folks.

Vows, Rings, and The new Johnson's do the Wedding March!

The Flower Girls and the Happy Couple
(can you tell Alea likes Sunflowers?)

Grandpa's Shuttle Express to the Red Shed--
These Girls are ready to Party !

It's a Golf Course, of course--

and Sunflowers on the table, of course--

Margo and I aren't afraid to boogie with the best of them--

Woo-Hoo! Uncle Drew with Megan too!

I saved the last dance for the Triple-D
(Daddy-Daughter-Dance)

Goodnight, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson!

To sleep, perchance to dream (of my own Wedding...?)