Saturday, October 1, 2011

Our Plan for Spokane

We took a trip to visit our friends--
Andrew and Matthew, and their Mom and Dad too--
we went to a farm where U-PICK the fruit!

Andrew wants to pull me in a chariot--
I feel like a PRINCESS

Go, Andrew, Go !!

We all picked some apples, Matthew was first--

Then I picked a nice Gala--

Andrew picked two--

The Boys can't resist any Heavy Equipment, Oh Deere !

Why do Boys love to climb trees? I'm stumped.

Did someone say "CORN MAZE"? I'm all ears.

We went through the corn and found
an a-maze-ing Castle--

A Handsome Prince indeed--
(but he has a chequered past)

Yes, sometimes a Princess can be a Royal Pain--
but most of the time I'm fun to hang out with!

Auntie Erica let me pick some Cherry tomatoes in her yard--

Thanks for letting us stay at your house, guys!
And thanks, Erica and Steve, too !

One last treat before we leave--

Dad let me try some BEER!
(ok, Root Beer. My first one!)
YUMMY!