it's my BIRTHDAY !

I started the day at therapy-- the receptionist, Miss Keri
gave me a Hello Kitty purse --

My therapist, Miss Lynda gave me a toddler Ariel Doll--
(she talks, and can even go in the bathtub!)

Then we came home and I opened my presents from
Grandma Mary Jane--

Check this out ~ Thanks, Grandma MJ !

Then I opened presents from Auntie Jan and Uncle Mike--

I love puppy and doggie stuff ~ thanks !

Then I opened gifts from Jenna, Auntie Karen,
and Uncle John--

You know I love stickers, books, and projects ~ thanks !

This one's from Andrew and Matthew--

It's a snuggle pillow that can turn into--

a UNICORN ~ thanks, Guys !

Last but not least the gifties from my Peeps--

Mom & Dad know me so well--

Can you ever have too much of JESSIE & BULLSEYE ?

The best way to end the day is with a free Birthday Burger
at Red Robin-- oh, and they sing Happy Birthday to you,
and give you an Ice Cream Sundae, too !