Saturday, February 25, 2012

My JESSIE Birthday Party was great!

Mom and Dad put out quite a spread--

For the adults; let them eat cake--

For the little Buckaroos; cupcakes-- Jessie/girls, Woody/boys

Decorations set the stage for a Rootin-Tootin' good time !

Goodie bags and party games for all--

My favorite game is Pin-the-tail on the Bullseye !

The 'flip side' is a puzzle all of my friends helped to color,
and put together !

I'm first up, and I got Bullseye right on the tail-- Yee-Haa!!

We also had a rope-eatin' contest-- (no hands)
Hands down, Tryg was the winner!

Margo's slurping like it's spaghetti--

the 'big' gift this year was from KK and Mak--

Going cheek-to-cheek with Grandma Nancy--

I won't be able to show my age with one hand next year !

I wish I could have this much fun every year!

I'm glad my friends could come to my party--
thank you all for the nice presents, too!