Monday, February 26, 2007

Everybody wants to see me...


me & mommy snugglin'-- it's feedin' time !

my "condo"-- and room with a view of downtown Tacoma, from the 12th floor !

daddy says I'm the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world-- and he's travelled a lot, so he knows !


family & friends are coming to see me--
here's Darice with Margo, Mary, Gramma Nancy, and Stacey with Marisol.


I love all the attention... and I feel like a celebrity, especially when I'm wearin' my shades. A few more days of 'Blue light' therapy should do it (it has to do with my Mommy's blood type -O- antibodies interfering with my blood type -B-) so don't worry, I'm not going to join the BLUE MAN GROUP.

A lot of you want to know how I'm doing, and I know you're praying for me... thanks! I'm actually doing real good-- they say I'm making good progress, and they already removed the nasal cannula (so I'm breathing regular "room air") and pretty soon they can take one more wire off my foot (measures the 0xygen in my blood) but they need to keep me on the monitor for heartbeat (ECG) and for my breathing (Respiratory Rate) for awhile longer.

When I'm not under the blue light, I can snuggle with Mommy for feedings and I've been opening my eyes and taking a look around-- pretty nice place here, and the nurses all treat me special... but I am looking forward to going home!