
Here I am, workin' on my tan...
...and holding on to my Daddy's finger.After 34 weeks with my Mommy, I decided it was time to get out and see the world... and so, on Saturday February 24th, at 6:23 p.m. I popped out weighing just 4lbs, 3oz. Did I mention I'm only 17 inches long? Anyway, now that I'm here, I decided to work on my tan, and get a little color. Being 6 weeks early is no small feat, tho I do have very small feet. In fact all of me is TINY. My job now is to grow, and get big and strong enough for Mommy & Daddy to take me home. I can't wait to see the room they're getting ready for me... they painted it yellow. Speaking of yellow, the BLUE LITE I'm under is not a K-Mart special-- it's a special light to keep me from getting jaundice (no cause for alarm, it's more of a precaution) and that's why I'm wearing the "shades".
I'll keep you posted on my progress--- check back soon and remember to keep me in your prayers!
