Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I like to snuggle...


...and Mommy's skin is sooooo soft & warm !

I don't mind the hat, but this feeding tube doesn't have much flavor---

Well, it's day three here in the Nursery (St. Joe's neonatal) ---- Mommy & Daddy got to go home last night, but I still have to do some time here in the ward... I'm hoping they'll give me an early release for good behavior. In the meantime, Mommy & Daddy will visit me everyday, and will even help feed me, change my diapers, and take my temperature, too-- I can tell they love me lots and want to take me home with them. They really like it when I wave my arms, kick with my legs, and open my eyes and look around-- and they like to touch my light brown hair, too. Mommy thinks I look a lot like my Daddy when I'm sleeping (gee, I hope I don't snore like him, tho!)

BEFORE I FORGET --
Special Thanks to:

-Darice, Scott & Margo for a teapot full of flowers
-Karen, John, Jill, Matt & Jenna for flowers in a baby block planter
-Mary, Kimo & Keilani for the balloons
-Stacey, David & Marisol for the pink&white message M&M's "Welcome Riley!"
-Aunt Lyn for a baby block planter of flowers

...and thanks to everyone for your cards, letters, calls, and especially your prayers... See you soon !!