
Daddy bought me this 'sleeper' outfit to take me home-- it's a little big, but he says I'll 'grow into it'... you don't think it makes me look like a CLOWN, do you? (that Neonatal Nursery can be a three-ring circus at times) At least I've got a cute hat, thanks to Gramma Nancy.

"Are you ready to go home, Riley?"

Buckle me up, Daddy!

Let's blow this pop stand, Pop!

Gotta say goodbye to the nurses...

These 'bucket seats' are pretty comfy!

This CR-V rides so smooth, I may just nod off... especially wearing the 'softest blanket ever' from Grampa Bob & Gramma Pat.

Here we are at the front door-- ahhhhh, home at last!
Well, as usual, I'm ahead of schedule-- leaving the hospital earlier than predicted, and catching Mommy & Daddy off-guard ( I just love keeping them 'on their toes'! ) The Neo-natal staff originally said it could be weeks or even my due date (April 7th) before I could leave the hospital, but I've got places to go and people to see... and 9 DAYS is long enough! Catch you later-- (Catch me if you can!)
PROGRESS REPORT:
I'm good to go-- in fact I'm going to see my Pediatrician tomorrow.
THANK YOU NOTES:
Thanks Jon, Steff & Evan for the cute "I AM A MIRACLE" outfit-- it was waiting for me on the front porch when I came home
