Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sleepovers are fun !


Mommy & Daddy are having a SLEEPOVER with me tonite!

No more hoses. No more wires. I'm UNPLUGGED!
(I do need a couple more hours on the tanning bed for those 'hard to reach' areas)


Mommy's milk comes in a bottle too! (NOT available at your local supermarket)

Bu-u-u-u-u-r-r-r-P !! (there's more air in bottled milk)

It takes me a while, but I finish it off!

I'm really kinda shy about breastfeeding (so is Mommy)

Talk about 'hard to reach' areas...could you scratch just a little higher? Thanks, Mommy!

PROGRESS REPORT:
I'm doing real good--in fact, if I keep my numbers up, (temperature, eating, weight gain) I could be outta here soon. As my liver begins to function, the jaundice problem will be history, so no worries there.

THANK YOU NOTES:
Thanks Gramma Nancy for bringing blankets & hats for me to wear when I go home.