
a BABY SHOWER for me!?! But I'm only two weeks old !
This is Kateri with Truman, and the Shelton's --
(hosts of the shower) Dr. Roger and Kimberly, with Ben
(special thanks to Gabe, for the nice sign)

Gramma Nancy, Barb, Mommy and Stacey were there...
so were Kimberly, and Mary with Keilani

Denise sat next to Darice & Margo-- and don't forget Jaime,
Katie, Diana, Autumn, Mari with Mia, and Kateri with Truman

Well, it's been an exciting day, today-- I think...
Can you find me hiding in the gifts I received at today's shower?
I've really been blessed with family & friends who love me !
PROGRESS REPORT:
I'm doing great ! I was really excited to meet everyone today,
it was my first PARTY !
THANK YOU NOTES:
W-O-W !! I got Soooooo many things today-- lots of cute clothes,
toys, blankets, diapers, wipes, etc... THANKS, EVERYBODY !!

