
Mommy and Daddy have my room all ready for me now--
here's my changing table area...

this is my 'lounge' area (for swingers & bouncers)

...and my bassinet and dresser.

Mommy's going to sew up some curtains and crib bumper pads--
she found some special fabric (did you notice the framed prints? Mommy made those)

Daddy finally got to snuggle me tonight when I ate @ 8.
I'm getting really excited now about going home-- Mommy and Daddy painted my room a cheery yellow called banana split. You can see it in the pictures--you can also see some of the flowers and balloons and things that I've gotten from family & friends so far. Thank you for thinking of me, and praying for me-- I feel so special, and I can't wait to meet all of you!
PROGRESS REPORT:
-I'm eating (via Mommy, bottle or tube) the maximum amount (33ml) of Mommy's milk at every meal now-- and I'm beginning to gain weight! If I can continue, and maintain my own body temperature, it means I'm ready to go home.
-My numbers are improving, but I still need some blue light. (I'm cutting back from two bulbs to one, tho)
THANK YOU NOTES:
-Thanks to Grampa Bob and Gramma Pat for the softest blanket ever.
-Thanks to Gramma Mary Jane for a large parcel of beautiful clothes.
-Thanks to Barb for the softest teddy bear ever.
-Thanks to Jon, Steff & Evan for the milk bottle flower vases.
